I have a wonderful announcement to make. There is going to be an awesome international street festival in Bucharest, Romania organized by the Armenian Union in Romania and the Armenian Youth Organisation in Romania with an aim to promote the Armenian heritage. The festival will start 7 August and last 1 entire month. This year will be the 3rd edition of the Festival, last year some 18.000 people attended the events.
A notable part of the festival will be the International Photography Exhibition called “Discover Armenia” in which anyone can participate by sending photographs from Armenia (or diaspora) on the following themes: people, places, traditions, heritage or free choice.
The project will be a long term online exhibition displayed on the festival’s website, but 150 of the best photos will also be included in a physical exhibition in Bucharest, Romania. (100 from Armenia, 20 of each category and 50 from diaspora)
– promote Armenia through your photos;
– participate in an international photography exhibition;
– promote yourself to tens of thousands of viewers;
– be part of the Discover Armenia project;
– the exhibition will travel around the world;
– participate indirectly in the Armenian Street Festival.
This is a really wonderful and unique way of promoting our heritage and culture. Check out their website for more details and how you can submit your entry!